1) Sit down with you and listen.
We want to hear your story, so tell us about your small business dream!
2) Explain the tax consequences of your particular business structure (sole proprietorship, partnership, Sub S, etc.).
Consulting with a CPA to help decide which business structure is best for you is one of your most important decisions
3) Assist you in obtaining financing by constructing a financial statement.
We can help put together information to take to your loan institution for financing.
4) Secure, on your behalf, an FEIN:
5) Set up payroll for your employees.
We can make sure you are in compliance with all of the tax possibilities of having employees. We can also make sure that you have a way to deliver the payroll accurately.
6) Set up a system of reporting sales tax or other industry specific taxes.
We take care of registering you with appropriate agencies in order to report and deposit any applicable taxes and fees.
7) Track your expenses and income.
We can help you design a system of accounting for all aspects of your small business, making sure to track income and expenses, categorizing them so that you have the most accurate look at your business and be ready for the end of year return.
8) File your tax return.
I guess you could say this is our specialty. Our team has been filing returns for over 40 years. We look forward to putting our experience to work for you!
Give us a call today 256.332.2004 or email at email@example.com