I hope that you and your family are enjoying a happy and prosperous New Year. Here at Joe M. Tucker, CPA, PC, we are excited to start our 37th year serving you and look forward to what the New Year will bring. We are always appreciative when you invite your friends and relatives to come see us; and take pride in having served many of you for two and three generations. As we begin this New Year let me draw your attention to a few things we are doing to continually give the best possible service to you and your family.
Professional Customer Service Commitment: Our staff is here to service any individual or business needs that you have.
- As you may have noticed last year, we are making changes to our facility to make it a place where you are comfortable and our work is most efficient.
- All our staff have college degrees and participate in continuing education courses during the year to stay up to date on income tax and accounting changes. Don’t hesitate to call on us, myself or our accountants: Mark Tucker and Rhonda Crutchfield, regarding what we can do to best serve you.
Technological Advancements: Since 1979 we have been keeping up with the latest technological changes in computers and software so that we can keep your accounting and income tax preparation at the highest degree of efficiency and professionalism. Also, you can communicate with us and find helpful information through our website at www.joemtuckercpa.com OR “Like” us on Facebook for the latest on what’s going on here at the office.
Service Developments: Our services, as always, include income tax preparation for the individual and business. But, check out these other offerings:
- A range of monthly accounting services for small and large companies.
- Custom payroll services; including: preparing payroll checks or direct deposits and payroll tax reporting to government agencies, and internet payroll services for your convenience.
- Financial statements for the individual and business.
2012 Tax Preparation: Please call Shelia Tucker, office assistant, to make your appointment today for income tax preparation or any other business services. Let her know if you would like a tax organizer to assist in gathering your 2012 income tax information; it can easily be sent via US Mail or Email.
Thank you for being our client and allowing us to assist with your tax and financial needs; if we have had any success it is because of the loyalty and confidence you have shown us over the years. My family and I are most grateful for the opportunity to serve you the past 37 years and look forward with excitement to many more to come.
Joe M. Tucker, CPA