12 ways we can help you & your family in 2013

We thought it would be helpful to share a few ways that we can help you and your family in the New Year.  We encourage you to give us a call and “Get to know Joe” in 2013.Print

If you are an individual or any type of business we can…

  1. Meet with you face to face in order to answer and explain any tax questions and concerns that you may have.
  2. File your personal income tax return for 2012.
  3. Take care of payroll for you by offering check writing and direct deposit services.
  4. Advise on the tax consequences of your income and investments.
  5. Assist in filing quarterly estimated tax deposits on your behalf.
  6. Provide you with accounting software to help meet your needs.
  7. Prepare personal and business financial statements.
  8. File any sales or use tax returns.
  9. File your business tax return for 2012.
  10. File all state and federal tax deposits associated with payroll.
  11. Reconcile your business bank account for you and keep your monthly books.
  12. Keep, manage, and advise regarding your business finances as your personal business Chief Financial Officer.

Wishing you and your family a Happy New Year!
Joe M. Tucker, CPA, PC